More game moderators in cities like rotterdam

Hello, my suggestion is about arrangement in-game moderators to half-size cities.

That's not first time when i had problem with drive in city like rotterdam. Some players are very bored and doing stupid thinks. I heard from my friends that in half-size localizations are roadblocks, because some players are blocking road in two ways with double semitrailer. As a result, in city (rotterdam) was situation when before roadblock was ~40 players, but after that was about 70.  I think adding moree admins to that placeees will result less people in roadblock, talking in cb radio about "who is blocking ?!" or "ban that guy!". At least, it musn't be how i said, but if 5 players are reporting same guy, it should be red light for people responsible of report system

Summarizing:

Suggestion:

- arrangement game moderators to places like rotterdam

-Bigger reaction to report of blocking  road players.

Kind Regards,
Turbo Diesel V8
TURBODIZELV8.jpg.363cb9585bf0b06e25497844a12d0ddf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Tilod,

Please make sure to use the format when suggesting your idea.

This way you make it easier for me to do my work and as it also is a simple requirement you'll have to follow I will therefore be rejecting your suggestion.  

This suggestion has been requested a lot but sadly we can't have 24/7 surveillance as our moderators are simply volunteers and already do the best they can.  

We don't always see or hear everything. Only if people report others will we be able to see what exactly happened.  

Make sure to check out these forum posts when submitting your suggestion:

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.