Truck Flashers

0zGhost

Question

Hello,

I have seen a few trucks driving around on mp with a wig wag set up and I was wondering where or how I could find how to do this?

For example, I found a video on Youtube of it but I have been unable to find how to add it to my game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcmWGtaxCOY&ab_channel=RonanLittle

Any help is appreciated,  Thanks!

5 answers to this question

By the way it looks, it's most likely a keyboard macro or script.

A macro” is a series of scripted actions that your computer will execute upon command, usually with a press of a hotkey. The actions can be keyboard related, like typing a sequence of keys or a key combination, or mouse actions, like moving the cursor to a certain position or clicking. Some keyboards, usually gaming keyboards, come with onboard memory and dedicated macro keys which allows you to record and store macros directly on the hardware. Most keyboards don't support hardware macros however, and you will need to install software to create, edit and execute macros. I can't help you with this however, since I've never really felt a need to use them.

Normally you would use macros for repetitive actions when working with a computer, in gaming, the most simple example I can think of is "fast buy" script in CS:Go (buy desired loadout with press of a single key), but keep in mind most competitive multiplayer games prohibit use of macros and scripts that would give you unfair advantage, and you can get banned. This isn't a case here of course, but with this script running, you are obbviously unable to use turn signals, which can lead to reckless driving, and on top of that, I think it will get annoying very quickly, if you drive with interior view. 

• Upvote 1

Hello there! :)

Has your question been answered with the above suggestion?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Regards,
Rico

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics

Hello there  :) ,

I am going to move this topic to the Unsolved Section because it has been inactive again for a week.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket - https://truckersmp.com/support !

Kind regards,

Winter~

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved