No engine sounds in ATS

Le Perm

Question

Almost all engine sounds (and sometimes horn and other sounds) are gone when playing in TruckersMP. In single player everything is fine. I have checked file integrity, no issue with file integrity. I have uninstalled and reinstalled ATS, still no engine sounds. I have uninstalled and reinstalled TruckersMP, still no engine sounds. I have tried changing sound source, still no engine sounds. How can I fix this?

Edit: I'd like to point out I have never installed any other mods outside TruckersMP and connecting to World of Trucks.

6 answers to this question

Hello, @Le Perm

This is a sound bug. This is a common problem. I think this problem will be fixed with updates coming to TruckersMP :) 

Kind Regards,
OmSaL

• Community Moderation Manager

Hello LePerm,

Do you mean Ets2? Because ATS2 doesn't exist ?

It is a known bug that different sounds don't work properly, especially when there are some players nearby due to the new implemented FMod from game version 1.37 ?.

Kind regards,

_sneaht_0810

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Thank you for the quick response everyone.

OmSaL~ could you link the post where this problem has been reported and described? Maybe my issue is different. I would like to read it for myself. Other players I know are not experiencing a loss of sounds.

_sneath_0810 Thank you for pointing out the typo, it's corrected. The question is about American Truck Simulator, not European Truck Simulator.

Beenz. No solution has been offered and the issue still remains. My problem is not resolved.

This is quite embarrassing since I like to stream ATS every week and most of the time all engine sounds vanish. I keep being asked what's up with the the sound on my stream.

Hello @Le Perm,

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to "Inactive" topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request (you have 1 week to contact us).

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to everyone for the assistance!

Kind regards,
Polyxena [GER]
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade