I got kicked for "Someone is already playing with that steamid", also can't move truck or steer

dragonslayingmaster1000

Question

But I checked my steam login history and they're all from my location so I wasn't hacked. I was in multiplayer for about 10 minutes before it kicked me. When I was in there I couldn't move my truck or turn my steering wheel. I checked my settings to make sure they didn't change for some reason and they didn't. I checked to make sure my brake wasn't stuck which happens when you press the chat key while holding brake but my engine wasn't revving so that wasn't the case. I tried going between different garages and teleporting to service to no avail. I could only use the indicators, wipers, and parking brake. This is strange and I don't know why I got kicked or why I couldn't move. 

If it continues to happen I will let you guys know.

4 answers to this question

Hello there @dragonslayingmaster1000 :) 

Sometimes (Its pretty rare) when fx. your game crashes, your profile doesn't get logged out/dumped from the server correctly.
Unfortunately we can't do anything about it, so you'll have to wait for the server to restart at some point, after that, you can play on that one server again :) 

You can still play on any other of our servers, just not the one where your user is currently stuck :)

I hope that explains the error :) 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you :) 

Sincerely,

General18

TruckersMP - Support

• Thanks 1

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

3 hours ago, Stubborn__ said:

Hi there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response :)

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

It was explained well by the person above and the problem didn't happen the next time I logged in and I was able to move my truck and I was on for hours with no problems.

Hello there!

We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved.
Thank you to everyone for helping here!
If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,
Polyxena [GER]
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.