didnt know where to put this

Question

just wondering what to do? It’s incredibly annoying. 

So i did a report for someone ramming me recently, they got banned. Now there putting horrible comments on my youtube video evidence.

What can i do about this??

6 answers to this question

Greetings @Darrell.,

Hope you are having a great day so far. As my friend @Rico. said, You can follow tark's option to continue keeping it at private when the video is only needed for you to visible it or the ones you would only invite. But there is another option you can use that most of the users including me use for reports and that is - Selecting unlisted option for video. A simple explanation would make you understand between private and unlisted.

Private means only those you invite to view the video can view it (they must have their own Youtube accounts and the maximum number is 50 usernames). Your video will not come up under any search results or your channel list. If you try to share it with someone who wasn’t invited, they will not be able to connect to it.

Unlisted means your video will not come up in search results or on your channel either.  Only those who know the link can view it, and you can share the link with anyone, even those who do not have a YouTube account/username. This means that this video could still be seen by anyone, but only if they guess the link!

So private videos only allows 50 users at maximum. While the same feature you can apply within unlisted with any number of users & access to other platform users. This might be an extra information but this would let you know on what you could do at certain situations.

Regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP Support

Hello @Darrell.!

Given the situation and circumstances, the best thing I would suggest you do is make sure the YouTube Videos are private and can only be accessed via links issued by you. Hence in this way nobody can see those horrible comments. 
Alternatively you can also turn off comments for the video, so in that way no one can comment on them. 

Please let me know if this has helped you. 

Kind regards, 
- TARK777

Hello @Darrell.,

Thank you for using the forum for any assistance that you may need. 

As mentioned above by Tark, you are able to disable comments on your youtube videos ( https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9482556?hl=en-GB )
I hope this answers your question, but please do tell if it has so we are able to move this topic to the correct place of the forum, in order to keep it organised. 

I look forward in your response(:

Best Regards,
Rico
Support

Hey there,

Although you'll probably go with the solutions posted above from my good friends, I also have something else to add :)

It might be worth using a service that doesn't have a comments feature at all, such as Streamable (https://streamable.com), which saves all of this hassle in the first place.

This way you never have to deal with these issues. Just thought I'd mention it. 

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.
Thank you to everyone for helping here!
If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,
TutoriaLs
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.