M.J.'s post in ModManager don't work was marked as the answer
As mentioned previously most mobs do not work on MP.
However, if you are trying to use a mod which changes the trailer skin (to say a block colour) then follow the below steps:
-Get said trailer (or similar) from single player
-Create a save once trailer is attached
-Load up multiplayer
-Click on profile with the mod on
-You will be prompted to click on a save game. Click the one that you have just made and click continue (The game won't recognize the mod but it's still there)
-Load into the game normally and you should have the trailer (or similar).
This should only work for allowed mods such as trailer colours.
M.J.'s post in ets 2 how to look at the reports made in my step was marked as the answer
I am not sure what you mean, however, You can submit reports here: https://truckersmp.com/reports
These posts may help also:
M.J.'s post in Why don't my DLCs work on ETSMP? was marked as the answer
Any DLC for ETS2 from steam should work for you in the multiplayer version.
Please try and uninstall the affected DLC and install it again to try and fix this problem.
1. Open steam, go to library and right click on ETS2. Then click properties. http://prntscr.com/gkc51e
2. Click the DLC tab and un-check all the DLCs which don't work http://prntscr.com/gkc5m1
3. Wait for them to uninstall then check the boxes again for them to install again
4. Wait for them to install again.
5. Open ETS2 and check that all DLCs work
If this doesnt work then then verify your file integrity.
1. Follow up to step  in the above list but click "Local Files" tab
2. Click "Verify file integrity" http://prntscr.com/gkc6jb
3. Wait for steam to verify
4. Open the game and test DLCs.
If none of the above don't work, please could you tell me more specific fact like what DLC doesn't work.
M.J.'s post in Keyboard not working in menu was marked as the answer
To expand on what other people have said:
1. Open a text document (Word, Notepad, sticky note etc.)
2. Write your email and password into this document
3. Highlight the email and click CTRL + C to copy the the email (http://prntscr.com/gjxlnm)
4. Go back into game and paste the email (CTRL + V)
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 but for your password
If this solves your problem then please say so we can move it to the appropriate area.