ModManager don't work

bobi124

Question

Hi, i have a problem with TMP client maybe, or with game i don''t know exactly.  When i start the game from TruckersMP icon, ModManager doesn't work and my installed mods is showed as inactive (on picture). Logging problem doesn't work also, no Request SDK message when i load the game.  In Singleplayer everything is fine, any ideas how to fix this problem ? 

ets2_00022.jpg

rxpl4t-6.png.74d0bdf6b3661495631c6804adc82df2.png

7 answers to this question

Dear @bobi124,

As mentioned previously most mobs do not work on MP.

However, if you are trying to use a mod which changes the trailer skin (to say a block colour) then follow the below steps:
-Get said trailer (or similar) from single player

-Create a save once trailer is attached

-Load up multiplayer

-Click on profile with the mod on

-You will be prompted to click on a save game. Click the one that you have just made and click continue (The game won't recognize the mod but it's still there) 

-Load into the game normally and you should have the trailer (or similar).

This should only work for allowed mods such as trailer colours.   

Drive on,

-MJ

• Like 1

Before months, all mods was showed there, of course most of them don`t working in multiplayer. For the moment i have paintjob mod as seen änd i apply paint in SP, and for a truck who boughts in SP too. My program for Trip Logging not working, and i think there is something broken but seems it's something from updates. Thank's all, i appreciate your help.

rxpl4t-6.png.74d0bdf6b3661495631c6804adc82df2.png