rubberburner89

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About rubberburner89

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

rubberburner89's Achievements

1. Afraid it doesn't work like that @w0okiee... Essentially you need to trick your computer into thinking your pressing the "V" button when u press a button on your controller. @FernandoCR hit it right on the money with his suggestions. I might also suggest http://www.x360ce.com/
  2. Yes... and it's actually pretty simple. Just go into your logitech profiler, create a new command (example tab &) and then click and drag it onto the button you wish for it to command. I personally have both of those commands set to my paddle shifters.
  3. I haven't heard that it is, but is it possible to turn radio volume up/down with keyboard, is this something that may happen in the future, or am I SOL? I prefer to leave my radio on but sometimes you run into a group of people that are to loud or they speak a different language, and it'd be nice to just hit a key, turn the volume down, vs. pull over, hit tab, and then either mouse over to shit CB of or turn volume down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.