Paulc368

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About Paulc368

Paulc368's Achievements

1. heres the new log after i deleted the second ets2 install , also mine are like this ---> system©>program files>euro truck simulator 2 ---> system©>program files>steam>steamapps>common>euro truck simulator 2 game.log.txt
  2. nope still not working right kicked after 5 minutes
  3. after doing that uninstalled it with iobit uninstaller did powerful scan and deleted the registry etc etc , gunna try it now thank you ,
  4. ive no mods drivers up to date what programs could be conflicting? yes i have that done yes
  5. i have got it there aswell its just i bought the game direct from the website and then i hadto redownload it off steam to play mp
  6. please help cant even play now for any longer than 5 mins
  7. Paulc368

Game freezes

any update after rootkiller seen this?
  8. any chance this is going to be fixed please?
  9. nope that didnt work its still crashing after playing for about 5 minutes ingame game.crash.txt
  10. here it is , yea i bought it off the website and the downloaded it on steam to play mp game.log.txt
  11. my game keeps crashing for no apparent reason game.crash.txt
  12. thank you zmaster problem solved ( i had another mod installed)
  13. My game keeps on crashing after playing for about 5-7 minutes , heres my log game.log.txt
  14. i cant even get it to download ''internal server fathal error 500'' someone please upload a mirror

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.