Kenworth
    Mercedes
    Scania
  • EU Garage Location
    Poland: Wroclaw
  • Known languages
    Polish, English

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

WOJTI5's Achievements

1. Hello! At 0:01 you can see red triangle sign with white inside on your right, that sign means that you don't have priority to cross the intersection and you need to stop and let pass others, that have priority. Sign you marked orange is "priority to next intersection" that means he have priority to this/first intersection. Unfortunately you are not right but hope that others and I helped you and now you understand those signs. Have a nice day! Regards. WOJTI5
  2. Problem has been solved yesterday, few minutes after placing forum post. By my mistake my first stream_data was [1], should be [0]. Everything works perfectly now. Topic can be closed.
  3. Hi! Yesterday i was re-installing TMP Launcher because of another problem. Today i wanted to play ETS2MP with radio, but what i seen is standard TruckersMP live_streams.sii list. I want to place my custom live_streams.sii, and when i start the game and press Update button in radio selection, there is no changes and no radio added/changed. I made everything properly. Previously before re-installing launcher everything was ok and i had only Polish and 3 Belgian radios. Is there any way to place my own live_streams.sii?
  4. Huge thanks for the update!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.