• Birthday 12/05/1997

Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Volvo
  • EU Garage Location
    The Netherlands: Groningen

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

DutchKingz's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. So, recently I decided to jump back on TruckersMP and have a great time again, but I noticed that there is a huge shortage of game moderators online specifically. I do feel like when the game is reaching a point of nearly 3k players, there should be more activity. Yes, I know, we can't see them so they must not exist, but many of my reports are unanswered or are timed out. If we're being honest, recording and then creating a report, I might as well start a live stream and just wait 10 seconds for yet another person ramming or driving recklessly. My point is, I hope that recruitment for game moderators opens soon because, with the current number of game moderators, you can hardly enforce nearly 3k players. I will be applying to be part of the solution and make it more fun for people who actually drive according to the rules. But either way, it is a good thing that changes are implemented to give us a better experience. Yes, I think a solution to this problem would be to hire a bunch of new game moderators to help with the workload.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.