Kenworth
  • American Garage Location
    Nevada: Las Vegas

Recent Profile Visitors

754 profile views

FDNY21's Achievements

1. Happy birthday ! :HaulieLove:

2. happy birthday!

3. ^ I don't seem to ever need to sleep though, have only had to once in multiplayer. Quick travel seems to be the only way from what I know of. Thanks for moving my post. Anyone else know if there are other bypasses to this problem? Does anyone know if it is going to be fixed?
  4. I had a look to see if it had been posted before but didn't see so here goes Mod Version: 0.2.0.7 Controllers Used: Keyboard. Description of Issue: Sometimes, there are no freight market jobs or quick jobs available. It only happens once in every 5 or so deliveries it seems, and the only way I've managed to get the jobs to come back up is by moving to my hq via quick travel. How to reproduce: Hard to say, it just happens once in every so many deliveries that there are no jobs on any of the lists. Screenshots / Videos: None at present, but can retrieve if needed (is simply just an empty list when going to freight market and/or quick jobs). There is a way around this bug by quick travelling, but I was wondering if there are easier bypasses or if the problem could perhaps be fixed? Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.