DarkSmile

Veteran Driver IV
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About DarkSmile

Recent Profile Visitors

417 profile views

DarkSmile's Achievements

1. Yes I have I reset all my keys but like I said when making the video it didn't happen so I don't understand was it maybe a bug and after a restart it fixed ? Idk
  2. So I was making the video for you and now I didn't lose the trailer.. but it's really weird because I was playing with my girl friend and she also lost her trailer... Now i'm 100% confused
  3. Hey Guys, I was playing ATS but when I press F7 to go to the repair shop when teleporting I lose my trailer this is really frustraiting because I can't finish the job I just lose it.. anyone knows why this is and if I can fix it? thnx DarkSmile
  4. Worked thank you very much!
  5. Hey Everyone, My girlfriend was trying to play multiplayer but she's getting an error.. when choosing ETS2 , if tried everything changing the beta settings, reinstalling ETS, reinstalling steam nothing seems to work...when it says do you need help to change te version and I'm pressing yes the game craches ... anyone knows what I can do? Screens: Unsupported game version.. Beta settings Beta settings
  6. Oh yeah I found it thnx I was just going to fast throw the setup https://gyazo.com/df85ec4f04490b86f6f13332d9030fb0
  7. Hi truckers, Today I saw there was a new update so I downloaded the new launcher. But when I was going trow the setup I needed to select my "American Truck Simulator" but under the download button they say it Supports ETS2 and ATS. But when i try to select my ETS2 it says I need to select my ATS.. does anyone knows what I should do? - DarkSmile

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.