• Preferred Trucks
    Mercedes
  • EU Garage Location
    France: Montpellier

Recent Profile Visitors

600 profile views

santos3414's Achievements

1. Hello Santos, 

In reply to your forum post which was locked and moved due to your inactivity I would like to ask you to go onto YouTube and learn how to use Event Viewer If you don' already know. Open event viewer and navigate to: Windows Logs> Application and now try to launch the app. If you sis this right the launcher will not open a window. Check Event Viewer and see if there are any errors (Hopefully 2 for my solving) If there are, click them and fing the faulting path. If there are two errors one should say 'Faulting path: .NET Runtime' and the other 'Faulting Path: KernelBase.dll' If it is you will need to find and download .NET Framework Web Installer v4.6.2 From Microsoft's Website here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=53345. Download and install this, Restart if you want (You don't need to) and Launch TruckersMP Click OK on the error window that pops up and then you can now install and play ETS2MP Or ATSMP

Good Luck,

Alex M - SnickeredYT

1. santos3414

santos3414

GOOD PERSONAL DAY POW MY MP IS NOT RUNNING FROM YESTERDAY TO TUESDAY AS 17:00

2. GOOD PERSONAL NIGHT, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY MY MULTIPLAYER DOES NOT OPEN LIKE MY ACCOUNT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.