Napalm Enema

Veteran Driver VI
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Napalm Enema

Napalm Enema's Achievements

1. Probably nothing, but what does it hurt to try? Someone suggested it might be cookies so I tried it. Waste of time, obviously, but it's eliminated as a possibility.
  2. Deleted cookies and checked settings to allow first and third party cookies and still no luck for me. I even went into "manage passwords" in chrome and deleted all references to ETS2MP and tried again, still no change. I have tried deleting the folder in documents and running in administrator and it doesn't save the game settings or the username and password.
  3. This isn't the issue in the OP though, is it? If it's saying steam is offline that is different to what the OP and I experienced (which wasn't connection refused). Are you being asked to log into ETS2 multiplayer when you try to get to the server? If not, you don't have the latest version and need to download the latest ETS2 multiplayer file and make sure you've got 1.14.2 beta version of ETS2 on steam. If you're certain you're all up to date I don't know what the problem you have is.
  4. Just re-downloaded the latest version of the ETS2 Multiplayer mod and it tells me I have an invalid game version (requires 1.14.2). Downloading it now and expect that will fix the problem, will report back if it doesn't.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.