Fogged

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About Fogged

Fogged's Achievements

1. Sometimes, after restarting Windows, I have to manually select ETS profile for 900 degree, though it's set as default one and global settings are 900 too.
  2. Ok, this is what I was afraid. Sounds like a decent solution. So either EU#2 or offline. Thanks, Well, the problem is, their trucks don't even change course like they should in case of colliding with another truck. Or it's just a funny game physics?
  3. Subj. Sometimes, when I don't have time to finish delivery or come to a town, I log off on highway parking spots (like near gas stations). Looks like it is collision zone, so there is a chance I could log in when there is someone already in that spot? Another question: are collisions 100% synced? Sometimes I see people crashing into me when overtaking and it doesn't seem like they notice the accident. Does that mean there is no collision for them because on their screen I'm too far away? Usually these players have relatively high ping like > 200
  4. I don't like Volvo anymore because other trucks turn much smoother, even if I fit Volvo with 6/4 chassis. But I still miss it's dashboard, it's most informative and easy to read. For instance, I love combined speedometer and tachometer, retarder indicator is quite useful too (I seen that only on Volvo and Iveco Hi-Way)
  5. It sounds weird too, but I like Renault because you don't have to turn your head to see the front mirror However, after 1.15 I bought Iveco
  6. You need to downgrade the game to 1.14.2, please see details under the spoiler.
  7. Sorry I don't speak Polish so I hope it's ok if I'll ask in English. Are you sure that weather is in sync? I think I was able to "cancel" rain by disabling it in the game settings.
  8. Are you sure you downloaded the most recent launcher? Looks like you still have the older version (maybe the one without validation error fix, which has the same version string). Try downloading it again
  9. They have hotfixed version validate error, please download the mod again.
  10. Same here. Game version is 1.14.2.s2. Does that mean I need to downgrade?
  11. Awesome, thank you for the update! Can't wait to download it
  12. I don't drive in RL so this information is very helpful for me
  13. That would be awesome! I downloaded the mod two days ago, but still can't start playing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.