acarburak33

Veteran Driver III
  • Last visited

About acarburak33

Recent Profile Visitors

215 profile views

acarburak33's Achievements

1. WELL IM HAPPY FOR YOU ARE MANAGER BUT YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING YOUR SOLUTION WAY IS SUCKS... SOME OF USERS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN YOU.. THEY FIXED MY PROBLEM ...
  2. So tell me about this how i cant join in-game ? And it says "INVALID USERNAME AND PASSOWORD" ? Do you have any idead about that mr.moderator ?
  3. NOT ANOTHER STEAM ACCOUNT, I HAD THIS STEAM ACCOUNT BEFORE IM JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT ACCOUNT NAME AND E-MAIL.... Because when i try to create new one with this steam account its says "this steam id connected with another account " SO I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT ACCOUNT AND E-MAIL
  4. My problem just i had account before with my steam, Im just cant find that account name, I sent messages to ticket service and they reply my messages with most stupidly answer about "activation e-mail" What the hell ??
  5. Please dont send me these things again. - Yes i have 51 hours in game - Im not using Turkish characters - I did copy and paste my username,e-mail and password not worked !
  6. I just cant join etsmp2 It says unvalid username or password In-Game. But i can join the website with same account and passoword. Please dont tell me anymore just copy and paste your username and password or dont use different laguage or something... I just ticked it 3 days ago and they answered most useless answer ... Im asking them i know my problem my steam id already had one account but i cant find it the e-maill and password with connected stean throught. And they just answered about registration e-mail.... I JUST WANNA KNOW WHICH ACCOUNT ID I USE BEFORE So then my problem easily will solved.... NOT : TURK ARKADASLAR LÜTFEN TURKCE MESAJLA CEVAP VEREBİLİRLER Mİ ?
  7. No still continue I think it is because i dont remember my e-mail which e-mail i joined before
  8. If i dont remember my e-mail which connected with steam before.. How can i found it ?
  9. Hello guys sorry for my bad english at the first xD I didnt play ETS 2 MP long time ago and i decided to play again today. And open truckermp.com and login perfectly. I did all of the requirements and open the game when i trying to join game its said " Invalid e-mail or password". I can join the website with same e-mail and same password but in-game not let me join...When i try create new account with my steam id it says "Steam ID is already associated with an account" How can i find that account ? Please Help me guys...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.