Riding, gaming and eating. Naturally! :D
  • Preferred Trucks
    MAN
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: Cardiff

Recent Profile Visitors

699 profile views

Webby's Achievements

1. A G27 can't really be compared to a budget wheel. I've used my friends G27 and it's something else! It's a totally unique experience. I personally use the Logitech Driving Force GT. No clutch or H-shifter, but at £60 pre-owned it's a bargain. You still get the 900 degrees of rotation and a sequential shift. The Driving Force GT can be compared to a budget wheel as I also own a Drift O.Z. 180 degrees rotation, but the game picks it up as a joypad and not a wheel. The reliability of budget wheels is also something to be cautious about. For the best experience, I'd highly recommend both the Driving Force GT and the G27, settling for something else might not give you the experience you want.
  2. I second this. I was banned for "speedhacking" after overtaking 2 fully loaded trucks on a hill. A ban appeal option should be added and admins need to record every ban they do. It's annoying that any admin can ban if they're corrupt enough without proof, leaving innocent people to suffer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.