• Last visited

About Twenty One Emotions

Profile Information

• Interests
    Many
  • EU Garage Location
    Germany: Düsseldorf

Twenty One Emotions's Achievements

1. quite good, much better than I get atm anyway. Thanks!
  2. Hi guys, so I was wondering how well this would run ETS2. Thanks Intel® Core™ i5-6400 ASUS® H110M-R 8GB HyperX FURY DDR4 2133MHz 2GB GEFORCE GTX 750 Ti NVIDIA® GeForce™ Experience - Learn More 1TB 3.5" SATA-III 6GB/s Genuine Windows 10 Home Will it run smoothly? how high could the graphics be?
  3. I think the convoy skin should be restricted to convoys only. I keep seeing people with tags like "Safety" "roadside safety" and stuff like that just sitting there grassing people and stuff like that, that is not what pilot is meant for, everyone seems to use it as some sort of police officer thing.
  4. very helpful. thanks you can close this if you want
  5. Thanks, but one more problem, I wrote the appeal wrong. I saw the Link in the ban wasn't right and I just saw the vid after I made the appeal. But, the video shows me going around a guy that was stopped in the road I overtook. He then started moving and hit me.
  6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TawFvyA6rU&feature=youtu.be is meant to be the link but it just says "an error occurred during validation" and "this video doesn't exist."
  7. Hi, I was tempbanned on here (till tomorrow) I think? It wont show the full message and the video link doesn't work. I want to see it as I don't understand how I rammed someone and drove dangerously. Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.