• EU Garage Location
    Germany: Berlin

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Europe's Finest

Recent Profile Visitors

438 profile views

_Ancesium_'s Achievements

1. ResTed, I tried that and it still gave me the same error. Shoval, I have both ETS 2 and ATS. When I chose just ETS 2, it wouldn't give me the error when it got to the "Choose American Truck Simulator Directory", but when it asked me to choose the ETS 2 directory, it gave me the same error when I found its directory.
  2. The whole path wont show, it shows Z:\Users\Bobo\Library\Application Support\Steam\SteamApps\Common\American Truck Simulator (Z: Drive Being The Hard Drive)
  3. This is the directory... It's in the usual \Steam\SteamApps\Common\ folder. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the error I get.
  4. Nope, I went to the ATS folder when it asked me too. Also, when I asked to just install it to ETS 2, It saw that the directory of ATS was ok, but when it got to ETS 2 , it showed the same error.
  5. Hello guys, I'm currently having an issue, to where I'm trying to install Truckers MP on a Mac using Wine, and Wine Bottler. I get to the step where it asks to choose the directory of where ATS and ETS 2 are located. It keeps showing the error: " Please Select Valid American Truck Simulator Directory". I've gone to the /Steam/SteamApps/Common/American Truck Simulator/ directory, yet it still doesn't work. -Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.