Volvo
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: London

External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

1140 profile views

amofficial's Achievements

1. Happy birthday! 

2. Ok, I'll try this and let you know update: it works Nope, doesn't happen in single player. didn't try that as the problem isn't occurring in single player
  3. Try following this guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761063772
  4. Whenever I try to customize truck configuration during a purchase and select the cabin tab, the game crashes,, any idea why? the crash.log and last_crash.log is attached. crash.log last_crash.log
  5. no idea about that, maybe isn't supported?
  6. I guess wait for someone from support or old user to reply you on this issue.. I just started again after a long time..
  7. seems to be working now but getting session invalid message... I was able to connect but got session invalid message on Europe 1
  8. refer to the status page: http://truckersmp.com/en_US/status
  9. don't know, let me try again...
  10. Disable the Schwarzmuller DLC and then try.
  11. tried it on 1.25.2.6s but the MP says that it cannot validate the version, might be an issue?
  12. happened to me, I contacted support of ets2mp and they said to just restart the internet connection and it worked for me.
  13. multiplayer is downloaded always from ets2mp.com and as far as game update is concernced that will be from steam and it should be on the latest version
  14. well for now it's working good for first time on fresh install.. I'll update once I have played at least 3-4 times.
  15. well, I did a clean install of windows and now going to Install game again... hope it helps

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.