2020 profile views

PM90's Achievements

1. Happy birthday

2. PM90

0.2.2.4.0 Released

Hey, what do I do with this? https://imgur.com/a/HlDXvQd
  3. Happy birthday!

4. PM90

Vamos lá...a TDP continua a aceitar novos membros!
  5. Wow...deleting my posts...real nice job!

1. Mari'
    2. PursuitGamer6

PursuitGamer6

maybe your posts was against the rules..

3. Creatured
  6. Hey guys, what's next for ETS2 MP? Is there any way you guys can make a list of the objectives for the mod? Thank you!
  7. À procura de uma empresa portuguesa? Juntem-se à T.D.P.

8. Juntem-se à T.D.P.

9. Nas opções do jogo, tens algo que diz "Simulação de Fadiga". Apenas tens de seleccionar essa opção.
  10. PM90

Let the hype begin!!!
  11. PM90

Injustiça

Nem mais, uma das regras é que não podes ter "ADMIN" no nome.
  12. Essa funcionalidade já está disponível. Tens apenas de ligar a opção no jogo. No entanto algo sincronizado entre todos os jogadores só virá na fase Beta de certeza. Eles já deram a entender que irão tomar o caminho de MMO. Espero ter sido útil. PM90
  13. Mod Version: 0.1.1 Controllers Used: NGS Controller Description of Issue: After I select my profile it asks me to choose a save file, it loads and then the game crashes. How to reproduce: No idea, been searching the forum for someone with the same issue. Screenshots / Videos: none Greeting from Portugal, PM90
  14. Mod Version: 0.1.1 Controllers Used: NGS Controller Description of Issue: After I select my profile it asks me to choose a save file, it loads and then the game crashes. How to reproduce: No idea, been searching the forum for someone with the same issue. Screenshots / Videos: none Greeting from Portugal, PM90

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.