Crimzin

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Crimzin

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Crimzin's Achievements

• First Post

Recent Badges

1. I'm just started, really like what you have done with the massive player counts on your servers, very unique, I have found most people to be friendly or just busy making money in game which is cool. I would say it's something you could do to bring more people, events or whatever. The numbers sort of show that, 30K people playing ETS2, 10% on your servers. 5K people playing ATS, less than 1.5% on your servers. So its not a ATS issue, Its not an issue at all IMO as any single group bringing 10% of a large player base to 3rd party servers is a big achievement in itself and really not that common. My first time trying to join the ATS servers, I thought you needed all the DLC and ProMods to join, that could be a ME thing tho. But it is there at the bottom saying promods and a error / popup when you don't have it, I just went back to ETS2 servers, just putting that out there, not saying its the reason just something to add other than "More Events".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.