Königstiger

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About Königstiger

Profile Information

Königstiger's Achievements

1. I didn't get kicked for AFK, I parked my truck, saved and left. And I suspected that's the case, but I firmly believe that is a silly way of handling things. So I literally can't log out if I have a job, if my intention is to make money and xp (which it is, since I'm doing a career type of thing)
  2. So, last night I picked up a trailer, can't remember destination but it doesn't matter, I don't think. I did have 9 hours to complete the job (in-game time), which was more than enough, but soon enough I realised it was time to sleep so I parked my trailer at a rest stop and left it there. (I might have not parked it in the zone that lets you rest in SP but does that matter?) When I completed the delivery today, it said I arrived late and I didn't get anything at all, not a single € or any xp at all. So is this a design feature or a bug or what?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.