profx5561

Veteran Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About profx5561

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

profx5561's Achievements

1. Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about. In the past, everyone could set it at any time they wanted. and no one had any problems. I wish it would work again. Because the nights in the game are extremely dark and it doesn't give me any pleasure.
  2. I would reduce the speed limit to 150 on the simulation 1 server. Although you may say that there is simulation 2, most people do not know about simulation 2 and what it is for. Secondly, I would bring back the old time setting code. and finally, I would also make sure that only certain people can drive Skodas. For example, those with a maximum of 2 active bans.
  3. Hello, as you know, we used to be able to set the time with the g_set time code. But this code is currently (and has been for a long time) unavailable. So what is the reason for this? Albedo code makes the graphics of the game very bad. maybe one day the old code may come back?
  4. problem solved. Solution: Remove the video card from its slot and clean it especially the power port and then put it back. Make sure the cables are seated. Then take out the bios battery, wait 1 minute and put it back in. This is how I solved the problem. I hope it helps others too. (bios will be reset, make your settings again)
  5. Hello, when I enter tmp, the screen goes black from time to time while driving a normal truck, and it comes back to you after 2-3 days. This doesn't happen all the time, but once it does, it comes back. There are others who have this problem, but I couldn't find a proper answer. I'll say it's PSU-related, but I've never experienced this in other games. It is also available in single and multiplayer. I'm afraid of crashing and getting banned because of this situation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.