screen goes black instantly

profx5561

Question

Hello, when I enter tmp, the screen goes black from time to time while driving a normal truck, and it comes back to you after 2-3 days. This doesn't happen all the time, but once it does, it comes back. There are others who have this problem, but I couldn't find a proper answer. I'll say it's PSU-related, but I've never experienced this in other games. It is also available in single and multiplayer. I'm afraid of crashing and getting banned because of this situation.

3 answers to this question

problem solved.

Solution: Remove the video card from its slot and clean it especially the power port and then put it back. Make sure the cables are seated. Then take out the bios battery, wait 1 minute and put it back in. This is how I solved the problem. I hope it helps others too. (bios will be reset, make your settings again)

• Awesome! 1

Hello @profx5561

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP forum. Here at help section we try to provide the best help to each user across TMP

My answer: 

This question is really known here, and if you try to search, you can surely find the answer anyway. 

My question is -> does it happen ONLY in Multiplayer or Singleplayer too? 

It is usually being resolved by following thus steps: 

> Go to Steam 

> Games 

> Right click on ETS2

> Properties

> Local files

> There click on verify of in-game files and wait until it processed.

If you would need any more assistence please let me know about it.

Hopefully you'll be fine

Sincerely, 

RedWolf_Plays 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV 

• True Story 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @profx5561,

Glad to hear you have been able to solve your issue! Thank you so much for also providing us with the way you ended up solving your issue, hopefully this will be of help for other users experiencing this.

As your issue has been solved, I will now move this topic to the Solved topics category.

Happy Trucking!

//Locked and moved to Solved

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions