sanprogt

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About sanprogt

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

sanprogt's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Wish I could join as it ll be the first event for me if I join. But, there is no server in India. So, it lags heavily for me. Merry Christmas to everyone. Enjoy the event and Drive Safe. Cheers...
  2. Thank you very much for pitching in to provide some insights @LogRol @Expectancy. Now i Understood why i have so much problems. I'm from India. So basically am too far from any servers. My pings holds between 160 to 180ms. I have both ethernet & wifi connected at a time for better flow. But, as you both have stated, the high lag is when i enter the crowd. Rest, its was normal. I have 150mbps (~ 10MBps) internet speed connected with 4 to 5 mobiles and 2 laptops in the house. So i think i need to take separate connection for myself to have a little better result. I'm very new to the platform. So i get excited when i see a crowd of real people. So tried to stay with them but due to the lag, i tend to hit some people. To avoid Bans, i started keeping away from people. Anyhow, thanks a lot for the insights and they are very much helpful. @ScanvaUK yes the insights are really helpful. Have a nice day! Thanks & Regards, Saran
  3. Hello everyone, I'm new to this platform and using it for few days now. I'm not sure how to reduce the ping (ms) time and i'm not sure even if that improvement will make any difference in the performance or the lag. Or, I'm totally wrong about the ping functionality behind it. Any leads? Thanks in Advance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.