EL-TRUCKER

Veteran Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About EL-TRUCKER

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

EL-TRUCKER's Achievements

• First Post
  • One Year On
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. You Gave me a "warning" only for let everybody know one moderator is doing his job wrong, same like you!
  2. They gave me a warning for making it know that a moderator is doing his job wrong! why?

3. Hello MP Truckers Forum Group, I have a complaint about a couple of MP moderators who have been harassing us, they are known as REJA and MYSTERE. To enter into context, I inform you that we are a group of approximately 30 people who make a convoy among friends from Monday to Saturday, we are the same colleagues and friends, they have been following us, banning us and even threatening us to leave that server since it was theirs (I have a screenshot of when they wrote that). We are very confused and scared, we can no longer enjoy the game that we love and love so much; We leave work all week and we just want to enjoy a relaxing time with friends and enjoy the game that we love so much, but... They won't let us! please do something. thank you very much. The Trucker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.