About MedievalBob

Recent Profile Visitors

366 profile views

MedievalBob's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. I use keyboard, yes I meant the incab view of the wheel.
  2. For me it doesn't matter what vehicle I use, same result. For example I was turning left today, i went to turn right to correct and go straight but the steering wheel stayed left, then on it's own went right, so i crashed. If i click left once sometimes it will take it as two clicks so the steering will carry on going left, there is like some odd delay. It's random but when it happens especially during passing of others, results can be bad!..
  3. Hello, I wonder if anyone else is getting this odd problem. I use the keyboard to drive (WASD) - Randomly when driving, if I steer either to turn or just to keep on the road doesn't matter which way, every now and again there is a delay and the turn sticks, so if i compensate it to correct it over compensates due to the delay and can cause me to crash into objects/players. Is this lag or something else? very frustrating. Thanks for any help in advance!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.