BladeWiz

Veteran Driver III
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About BladeWiz

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

BladeWiz's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Just do the opposite of what these people are doing. (Sorry about the music)
  2. If you remember the April Fool joke they did on C-D with the fixed. People complain that they want the old version back because of the crash and stopping for the train. So I highly doubt they will fix it. Let alone change it.
  3. No, In what world do you think this is manageable. So many moderators tell people they are just volunteer so they might/might not be on. I understand the web report have "You can create 8 more reports, your limit is 8" wish is going to make people not report on the web. To me after read it I get "You only allow to report 8 times choose whom did the worse crimes"
  4. Also they really need to fix the email thing to be activated to play the game cause with a lot of trolls with "Account status: Not Activated" are still playing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.