DwiinDovah38

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About DwiinDovah38

DwiinDovah38's Achievements

1. thank you guys so much for the aid on this issue it helped me understand my problem a lot
  2. Hey guys, I have been playing ATS for a little while now, and I have noticed when I first started that my truck is so much slower than my fellow players. with a trailer I top out at 65mph and 81mph without. I know TruckersMP uses the "speed limiter" setting to keep everyone from doing dumb stuff like flying off the road at 120 and slamming into other trucks. as I drive down the road at 65 though, I notice every other trucker out there is flying past me. I feel more like a road hazard out there then one of their fellow truckers. I waited and leveled up to see if time and a better truck will help solve my issue. but here I am in some of the biggest trucks on the road, still looking like a speedbump. I'm not sure if this is a bug, or something else at play here. thanks for y'alls' time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.