truckingtrucker

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About truckingtrucker

Profile Information

truckingtrucker's Achievements

1. Keep the speedlimiter removed and just enforce speed limit around EP There is no reason to be forced to drive 90 on long distances, the only problem is Rotterdam as far as I know. If you dont like lag or other people in a multiplayer game, just avoid the area. Just my 2 cents..
  2. Oh wow, a double trailer mod that is actually realistic and consists of 3 parts and not still 2 parts but very long. Where do I get this? How is driving a nice truck abuse?
  3. How is driving outside the map bad for the game or against the rules?? I think people should decide that for themselves Man, sometimes I get tired of all these people who keep complaining about stuff that doesnt bother them. Yeah distracting. Every time I drive my car, all those road workers and tractors distract me too, I might crash into oncoming traffic. Seriously, if you get distracted by this, the problem lays with YOU. Remember when gaming was about having fun without bothering others? Now all you guys want is RULES RULES RULES, more rules. No max parking for 5 minutes. Dont text and drive. Honk for no longer than 2 seconds or autoban!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.