Pontus_71

Veteran Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Pontus_71

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Pontus_71's Achievements

1. I would like to have an option to ALWAYS have the light ON. Its like going to the repair shop. All lights is ALWAYS turned OFF. And i have turn on the light and extra light over and over. Make it default ON and let people turn em off if they like.
  2. Suggestion Name: Car free promod server Suggestion Description: Its no secret that i dislike cars on truck servers. And i know that it probably always will be there. But for the love of god, cant i at least have ONE server free from these little disasters roaming the server. I'm playing on MP ProMod server 1. And for a long time it was very nice. Only friendly truckers were ever you looked. Oh happy times. But now, its numbers are increasing rapidly on mp/promod 1. Take the quarry near Kirkenes. When driving the long narrow road to the quarry, its not uncommon to see 5-8 Skoda cars trying to pass everyone at any point on the map. Doesn't matter were or how. They will try and pass, no matter consequence often. And this usually ends up in a lot of anger, comments in chat, Comments in CB and in some cases, cars vs trucks. One question that comes to my mind, is there a caravan parking hidden in the quarry? Whats the purpose of all those cars going to the quarry? Any example images: N/A Why should it be added?: Im driving a TRUCK on a TRUCK mp/server in a TRUCK game. Still don't know the purpose of the cars present on the server. There are 5 servers and cars allowed on all. Cant we have 1 server car free?
  3. Du är välkommen till oss i Bilspedition AB (VTC) Vi är ett gäng som kör tillsammans med mål att ligga topp 3 i Sverige. Målsättningen är att vi ska ha kul tillsammans och högt i tak. Hur är det med regler? Jo, några sådana har vi också att förhålla oss till. * Åldersgränsen är satt till 18år. Dispans kan förekomma i sällsynta fall. * Discord. Vi vill gärna kunna prata med dom som är med i åkeriet. * Vi har som krav att 10.000km skall köras i månaden. (Det motsvarar Stockholm - Nantes (F) 4 gånger och tar ca 1h 45min x4). * Truckbook. Vi loggar alla våra körningar via truckbook. * Sist men inte minst, vi kör alla våra laster i 90km/h. Du kan vara med i åkeriet oavsett om du kör multiplayer eller singleplayer. Det är ett plus om du har Scandinavia, Viva la France, Italia och going east DLC:s. Verkar det intressant? Du hittar oss och våra representanter Martin, Pilip och Pontus i facebook gruppen: VTC Jobbannonser
  4. Suggestion Name: Solution for congested roads around companies in crowded cities (From my point of view) Suggestion Description: Okay, lets break this down. NCZ are a bit fuzzy sometimes for some players (im the better safe then sorry kind of trucker ). Is the line (I'll define as a line) were NCZ start were the fence start or does it start a little bit outside in the road? Most people dont want to damage there trucks and get a repair bill, so we stay and wait until its safe as we see it. But others come in full speed and think/hope it will go. Sometimes it go... and sometimes it dont. And its here we connect it to the shipment problem that makes the road congested. The icon were you are supposed to stop at and pick up your specific shipment is a few meters thru the gate. When we stop and go thru the procedure, everyone else has to stop and wait or they will most likely damage their truck(s). And here comes the congested part in busy cities. A lot of honking, cursing and stressed players. Today we all are going in and out thru the same gate. So people want to go in and out and at the same time people are standing still at the green icon choosing the cargo. Well, you'll probably seen it more then once in your trucking careers and know what i mean. Suggested solution: I'll come with different solutions. Perhaps 1 is useful, perhaps more or even none. You choose. 1. When it comes to shipment companies, make one entry way in and one exit way out. 2. Remove the green icon were you stop to choose your cargo, since you already have chosen your cargo to get the gps coordinates to the right shipping company. So when you get to the company, your cargo is already marked (or spot) and you can go straight for it without going thru the procedure again. 3. Move the green icon further in so that even with a double trailer, the rear isnt outside NCZ. 4. If none above can be implemented, perhaps have a yellow/black striped line to visibly show were the NCZ line starts/ends? Any example images: N/A Why should it be added?: To make the flow in congested cities better and especially around popular shipping companies.
  5. Started a new thread since the "reply" button is impossible for me to find...... Here is my original story...... really have to ask what cars purpose is. In the latest 5 days they have brought on to me a repair bill to nearly 360.000€ Either they have fun on the road and get in front of trucks and on purpose hit the breaks. The truck crash with a HUGE repair bill and the car just drives away. OR they hit you from behind, the side och or even frontal. They are everywhere and nothing good comes with em.... I play a lot. But it doesn't mean im loaded with cash to pay off the repair bills. And the time invested to haul is worse when everything gets ruined near the end. Cars should cost 1.000.000€ to buy and repair. And if they slow down and on purpose hit the breaks in front of a truck, the car should be demolished and the truck has close to zero in damage. Its the opposite today. If this continues i have to quit MP and go SP. And no, i don't record. I play. Remove the cars. We are not playing Euro Cars Simulation 2. At least make 1 server car free. The suggestion: Suggestion Name: Remove/remake use of cars Suggestion Description: 1. Cars is the main source for repairing. 2. They park everywhere, fly around like go carts, they serve no purpose on the server. 3. How do i get a car? Easy, take 2-3 tours with a truck. Borrow 100k from bank. Spend 50k on the car. If a ban is linked to steam acc, fine. If ban is linked to MP acc, we have a problem. Then its just too easy create a acc. Get the 100k, buy a car and let havoc loose. 4. Make a car cost 200k+ 5. A car that hit breaks on purpose in front of a truck should get close to 100% damage and truck 1-2% 6. No matter how a car impacts a truck when collide, car will get 95% destruction and truck close to none. 7. To make it even simpler. Make car accessible at lvl 20-24. 8. Remove offensive name from report list and make it a mail or database issue. I have reported offensive names in-game. It all comes back that i should go to the forum. Names should be easy to report. A lot easier then it is today. 9. Or make Sim 2 server car free and let the cars roam freely on all other servers (Since its rare anyway to see cars on that server). Last thing. Iv played in the morning, mid day and night. The chance of getting caught and banned is extremely small. The people that drives cars with the intention of destruction is really good at it. So to be able to catch one in the act i need to record, fast as h*ll look up the right id before the player is gone. When im in an accident, i look how my rig looks like. Press F7 to see the status. After that i want to find the guilty one. But F7 & ENTER is way to fast for me. Sure there is history. But its usually more then one there and everything usually happens so fast. So its almost impossible to get everything needed for a ban/kick sentence. Why should it be added?: Well, the money i earn and time spent is supposed to go for new trucks, garages and trailers. I cant have a budget of 2-300k for each week repair bill. That drains my energy, the positive one that want me to play more and be happy. Sorry if i misspelled anything. English isn't my native language. //Yours Anakia Since this post i'v been crashed in on purpose by 3 Skoda cars. Still dont know what their purpose is on mp servers....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.