STC Loquillo Uru

Veteran Driver III
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

1 Follower

About STC Loquillo Uru

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

STC Loquillo Uru's Achievements

• First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Of course. I noticed. I was just hoping to get some guidance on this. so I open a new query thread?
  2. After a long time I finally decided to return to this thread. can you help me with my batch command? I am getting an "incorrect syntax"
  3. Some time ago, when they added the animation of "open/close" side windows, they included a command that allows you to poke your head only with the low glass. anyone know that command? sorry for my English.
  4. looks interesting. even though I don't take the time to test it, a question comes to mind. Will luncher truckersmp detect the game compatible version correctly? I see it as a good option to keep the game up to date with truckersmp and a fixed previous version compatible with my custom truck and map mods
  5. I have seen this more than once while driving on the highway and I also hear you talk about it in conversations. however it is somewhat contradictory according to my understanding. The flashing or directional lights we usually use to indicate the direction we will take next, right? So, shouldn't the turn signal to the right (left in the UK) be used to indicate that they have the left lane free, and can they make the overtaking maneuver? Not only do I think this thought is common sense, in many Latin American countries it is practiced this way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.