_DrPig_

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About _DrPig_

Recent Profile Visitors

401 profile views

_DrPig_'s Achievements

1. Hi, was meinst du mit Firma? Meinst du da diese Seite (--> LINK ) ? Du musst uns das bitte bisschen genauer Beschreiben, dann können wir dir und deinen Freund besser helfen! MfG _DrPig_
  2. Thanks to all, who helped me! And a really big thank you to @TruCkDr1V3r! And also Thanks to Easyrider18 bzw. auf Deutsch: Danke nochmalst Ich bin erleichtert...
  3. Ok, thank you I hope he'll unban me, because MP is realy good and I don't want to be banned, when i did nothing...
  4. Hello, i've got the Problem, I played Multiplayer and i drived on the Road, and suddenly rammed me a player, and i wanted to report him, but I was banned immediately with the Reason "blocking". I don't wanted that... Please believe me, that I did nothing, my truck hat 80% damage and I couldn't go on... So please forgive me my bad things I did and unban me, i want play Multiplayer normal ;( My name is: _DrPig_ My Steam ID: 76561198157276107 Ban reason: "blocking" I don't want to do evil things... I hope anyone can understand me... And sry for my realy bad English... _DrPig_

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.