neuJ kun

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About neuJ kun

TruckersMP Information

neuJ kun's Achievements

1. I tried it without mods already, and I also tried it with the adjustment under online, like in the image. But if you look in my Image I cannot use the connect button, cause of the message they show me. I translate it under my image. I need help to solve the problem that I can use the connect button, cause it isn't open to click on it. So thats what you both said, isn't possible for me, cause I already do it, or tried it. Need an other option to solve the problem I have. Here's pic, from my profiles -> I am already connected, and all works, just not the external jobs to DLC cities. If I look for Jobs of freight market I get jobs for every city. But thank you for your try to help me ':D
  2. Hello, my problem is that I have every country-DLC but I don't get any jobs from or to one of these countries. I already try to solve the problem, but I cannot connect my DLCs to WoT. I tryed to LogOut/In from WoT-acc in Ets. I tryed to reinstall the DLCs. I tryed to connect the DLC in ETS/options/Online, but thats the thing I gonna see if I open this option -> Transleted in english, "no connection to new content of Wot, cause the Steam-acc you use isn't the acc which is used from Wot". But I am connected to Wot with this acc/profile in ETS, cause I get external Jobs, but just to the usuall cities, not the DLC cities. Also if I look at WoT, I see my archievments and WoT-event-gifts I got cause I succesfully complete those event-jobs. And I also got these gifts ingame, I can use them. So I hope anyone of you can help me. And thank you. neuJ kun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.