King_Of_Essex

Veteran Driver VII
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About King_Of_Essex

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

King_Of_Essex's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. wow the answer is a bit hard to swallow but i'll give it a go , just don't understand why so complicated, anyway thanks for the answer...
  2. I feel a bit guilty only made 2 posts in over 9 years, I found somewhere that you can drive a trailer with TruckersMp on the side and to do that you have to make 1 delivery at least using a certain truck and trailer, and also you have to become a patreon to pay to achieve this, well I am all up for advertising and promoting TruckersMp, thing is I can't find the link as what I have to do, so could someone point out the links step by step for me to achieve this, thank you
  3. Many thanks , yes I needed to create a mod folder in MP folder for it to work, thank you for your help.
  4. I installed the mod loged out tried eurotruck simulator it worked all trees with blossoms and dasies and suff looks real nice, then I logged in to truckers mp and nothing still the same settings for trees and stuff before i even installed the mod, am I MISSING something here????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.