AdamMax

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About AdamMax

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

AdamMax's Achievements

1. Witam ponownie Tak. Problem rozwiązany. Miałem zle wpisaną lokalizacje katalogu z grą i zmieniłem wpis z dysku D na C za pomocą "regedit" - Multiplayer ruszył. [/img] Pomocny link i temat https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/67560-wykryto-nieobsługiwaną-wersję-gry-jeśli-gra-spełnia-wymagania/
  2. Witam Mam zainstalowną gre ETS 2 ver. 1.34x.X. w Steam. Wszystko wykonałem tak jak sugerują wszelkie poradniku odnośnie wejścia i połączania i graniem na serwerach w mutlipayer tj. w Staem >> Właściwości >>Brak - anulowanie we wszystkich testach beta. A jednak TruckersMP wyświetla niezgodność wersji choć mam po odpaleniu gry wers 1.34 XXX. Jeszcze pytanie w jakim katalogu (lokalizacja)powinien być instalowany TruckersMP ? [/i [/img] [/img]
  3. With the latest version 0.2.2.5.3 Alpha | Launcher 1.0.0.4, the game ETS 2 ver 1.32.3.4s - DOES NOT WORK! Requires game ETS-2 ver 1.32.3.7 and it's available 1.32.3.4 I am asking for a link Launcher 0.2.2.5.0 >>> Download
  4. Hello To get started on version 1.32.3.4s need "Launcher" ver 0.2.2.5.0 Someone can upload versions of >>>> "Launcher" ver 0.2.2.5.0 Pozdrawiam PL Start 1.32.3.4s only from ver Launcher 0.2.2.5.0
  5. Quote

0.2.2.5.0 Released

manos frias replied to mwl4's topic in Development Announcements

i have a problem with the version of game! expected : 1.32.3.4s you have : 1.32.2.49 but in the game I have the 1.32.3 help me pleasee!!!

with me there is the version of the game 1.32.3.4s and requires ver lancher 0.2.2.5.0 so they wrote to me from Support.
    Now where to download the old version 0.2.2.5.0 - has a colleague this version?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.