291 profile views

EAL '87's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Hello, As you know, players are not kicked out from the game even they do not move their vehicles in suitable areas, compared to the past. Because of this, Sleeping Zones in crowded gas stations (especially between Calais and Duisburg) are generally occupied by players who park there instead of sleeping and continuing their travel. Number of sleeping zones are generally 2, may be 3 in some stations. This situation prevents the players to sleep who really have to sleep. The system kicks out the players if they do not turn on their headlights between 17:00 and 09:00 hours in 15 seconds. My suggestion is that; is it possible to kick off the players who park in sleeping zones after 30 seconds of their arriving time, by giving a highlighted warning as the same as in headlight using. Thanks in advance for your kind understanding. EAL'87
  2. Dear Team Managers, I have a suggestion to you about the ban application system: As you know, accidents are the essantials of the traffic both in real life and the related games. Some accidents in our game (TruckersMP ETS2) really occur unintentionally/without purpose depending on loosing the trucks control, sliding in rain, trying to avoid an other accident that has happend in front of us several seconds ago and etc. On the other hand, some accidents happen intentionally, like violating the game rules (especially overtaking rules) or trolling on purpose, or discussing and insulting in the chat screen and then ramming the other side, etc. In the second case, the players who cause such accidents are generally trolling type of persons, children under 15 or malevolent people. So, while giving a ban penalty to any player, you can divide the banning system into 2 sections: 1. Unintentionally occuring accidents 2. Accidents on purpose. For the first item, players can be banned e.g. up to most 7 days according to the happening form of the accident. There should not be a counting system like: first ban, second ban, third ban and so on. This can be limitless. After watching the records of the accident and getting the defences of the parties involved in that accident, if the moderators decide that this accident has happened unintentionally they give related number of days of ban to the related player/s. For the second item, players can be banned for longer terms e.g. starting from 1 week, 2,3,4weeks, 1,2,3,4months etc. and the system first ban,second ban,third ban can be used here. Players who troll others, make heavy insults, violate tranquility and order of the game shall be heavily banned within this system. In the actual system, if I have completed my 1 month ban period and started to play the game again and find myself in an unintentional accident like sliding in the rain and if I am reported again, this time I will get 3months of ban due to the system but this is not fair. In order to avoid cases like in this example, may be you may think of the system whicjh I have explained above and revise the ban rules again. Kind Regards,
  3. The "/fix" command in multiplayer can be used only with the vehicles with attached trailers. Especially buses, trucks without trailers can not use it. I am not sure for the cars and cars with caravans. Nowadays, number of players using a bus is increasing. A technical reality is that: when a vehicle gets %13 damage or more, its engine suddenly stops while driving. This action causes big accidents if there is a coming traffic behind this unexpectedly stopped vehicle. Such accidents also increase the percentage of the damage and cause more frequent engine stoppings. In this case; 1- the follower vehicle players behind this suddenly stopped vehicle may report its player for intentionally stopping and blocking 2- the player of the suddenly stopped vehicle must go to the nearest service to get his vehicle repaired and continue his route from the service. This causes time loss and route extension. The delivery of the bus passengers will be too late. 3- restarting the game from the last save before the accident may be a solution but I am not sure whether using this ghost mode is prohibited or not. It it is legal, this way of solution spoils the pleasure of the game. My suggestion is: please kindly make it available to use the "/fix command" for all types of vehicles in multiplayer. Is this a bug: /fix command works on the condition that a trailer must have been attached but it only repairs the truck, but not the trailer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.