Veteran Driver III
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About NYXEM

Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Volvo

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

NYXEM's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Should there be two files and 2 folders? I have data and licences folder and core_ets2mp.dll file. And I can't install 5th solution as I have newer version installed.
  2. Both answers didn't fix the problem. The -homedir method did change one thing: my graphics settings are no longer reset after each crash
  3. So after opening TruckersMP launcher and clicking "Launch ETS2", my screen goes to black screen for about 0,5 seconds and I get the crash error window. It ONLY happens when I have previously opened game through steam with OpenGL launch option. If I use DirectX11, I can play SP and MP normally. But choosing OpenGL lets me play SP, but MP crashes instantly. Whats strange is that when game crashes and I go to SP with OpenGL or DirectX, all my graphics settings are set to lowest/default. No other settings like sound,controls, gameplay etc. have been altered. I have high end PC: i7-9700K, GTX 1080Ti, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD and HDD. All drivers up to date, windows up to date, have verified the steam files. I don't know if this is useful clue, but I seem to not be able to access Nvidia game filter in OpenGL ? I am still able to play the game normally with DirectX, but OpenGL seems smoother for me with extra 10/15 frames compared to DirectX. Not the end of the world but would rather get all the performance from the game if possible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.