• Last visited

About strauphi

Profile Information

• Known languages
    German, English

Recent Profile Visitors

815 profile views

strauphi's Achievements

1. Hi since today i have a little problem. Always when i wanna start the game it crashes after i selected a driver profil. The yellow bar loads fully and than the game crashes and it askes me if i want to send the crashfile to the developers. I tried betas to but nothing seems to work. Hope to get help soon THANKS <3
  2. Hi everyone, since the update came out my game is crashing everytime when i drive into a city. That meens that i cant deliver my trailers when i am playing multiplayer and i cant repair my truck. I've seen many other people in the game, who have the same problem. Does someone know how to fix it? Hope to get an answer soon. strauphi
  3. Hi everyone is it possible to get a talk with an admin over skype or teamspeak? the admin i would like to speak with is erykmoz. When he reads this i would love to get a answer from him, otherwise i would please any answers Thy strauphi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.