Ionut[RO]

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About Ionut[RO]

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Ionut[RO]'s Achievements

1. Just leave Eu4 without speed limit. Do you think that if you set the limit to 150 there will be no accidents? Accidents also occur with 90 kmh because they engage intentionally and inadvertently or uncontrollably, so remove that speed limit as it's pointless. It is very strange to know that you want to accelerate and the car does not answer, who wants to simulate can set cruise control at whatever speed he wants, those who break the rules and do accidents will be punished at the same time. It is very disturbing that you because in Skoda you can not overcome a truck because it also runs at the speed you have, if you know how to drive and you have little experience there can be no accident. At the same time, it would be okay for a 100km / h truck to be, and for Skoda to stay at 150km / h, in reality, I do not think a truck is running upper 90km / h, so do not simulate the trailer 150 km / h.
  2. Why did you have to set the speed limit? Whoever did not want to go with speed to enter Europe 1 and ready, now can not do a skoda overrun that the front of me with the shooting goes as cool as me. A bad rule.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.