Speedhoernchen

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About Speedhoernchen

Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Volvo

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Speedhoernchen's Achievements

1. @Ykaro Have you Downloaded the Winder Mod from the ETS2MP Downloader? Or have you Downloaded it from another Source? I had this Problem too because is downloaded it from the Original Modder but the ETS2MP Winter Mod is slighty changed.
  2. Me and my friend have been watching the other players are rendered very late and are only seen very close maybe it's a problem if you are at an intersection ? The new Sync also looks a bit odd because the truck and trailer are moving very funny especially when you go in a curve but it seems to reduce the lag a bit? But! The new Feature with the GPS is Great!! It seems that there is no delay between the dots what is good^^ I would say its good for Players who have no Facetrack or something. Also it would reduce accidents! Great Work.
  3. Hope you will adjust the Weather to a better Value so it dont Rain all day But Great Job so Far! Really like this Update!
  4. Maybe some People should remeber this is still a Alpha! So dont Complain and just give a Info to the Dev´s!

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. [ST-LH] Calbert

[ST-LH] Calbert

People give them info! We get scolded for giving them feedback that they DON'T like!!!

3. konfig0

konfig0

Okay, lol, there is currently some hard work going on to make the mod for FREE and for YOU!

4. Frostyvegi

Frostyvegi

People just need to remember to follow the rules about making bug reports, and to not spam the reports if they have already acknowledged the bug and also to mellow the attitude in their posts. If it wasn't for the developers, we would not have ETS2 Multiplayer.

5. It 90% Overheating, ETS2MP needs much CPU Power and depending on that the GPU is more or less asked. Check you Temps with SpeedFan! If there are over 90° Celsius when you play you should put more Fans on you PC.
  6. Without you own Truck it is very Buggy in Multiplayer, because you crash everytime (or most of the time) when you finish you Delivery. Maybe you drive in singleplayer or you cheat some Money for the fist truck to play in mp. Try to go in Singleplayer and look if you can choose there a Fast Delivery. If this dosent help you make a new Profile in Singleplayer and start there first.
  7. Try to go to a Hotel and Sleep, it should fix this
  8. When you connectet to the server try F11, with F11 you can Hide the Nicknames, and Tab dont work because its Disabled.
  9. I think the rest a day first and then they start to drive. But im not 100% sure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.