Katakuri

Veteran Driver VI
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Katakuri

Recent Profile Visitors

1361 profile views

Katakuri's Achievements

1. Hi, everytime when i try to load a Safe on the Virtual Speditor it loads forever before that it says The database file cannot be found. Check the path to the database Data Source = Database.1 sdf Can you help me please?
  2. No can i install for example a better rain or graphics mod? And what about using 2 Steam accounts für 1 safegame? Is there any issue with achievements or gameplay?
  3. Where did you move my Topic i can't find it under Help...

1. Chev

Chev

It can be found here..

2. Katakuri

Katakuri

You postet me the link where you tell me that you moved it to the help section but i can't find my topic in the help section.

4. Hi, i have 2 Steam Accounts and wanna play with both Accounts on one Safegame is that possible also from the Achievement perspective like 100% Map does that work?... Btw which Mods are allowed in ETS2 MP and which not?
  5. What means inactive and what happens if i get banned? Is it a Perm Ban then or a 1 Month ban?
  6. Hi, i played ETS 2 MP last over 1 year ago and still my account says that i have the Bans i mean the Strikes. I thought my strikes fall to zero after 1 year without incidents...
  7. Ok i did now but there is no snow in my game.
  8. How do i install the Mod move all 3 files into the Mod folder or just 1 file from the 3 ?
  9. I tried to download the mod but when i click on download it says Your download should automatically begin in a few seconds, But it doesn't! Help me please
  10. Hi i wanted to ask if i can use the Winter Mod for the MP if yes from where i can download it?
  11. Hi, can i use Game changing Mods like Graphic or Trailer Mods
  12. Hi, i would love to know how i reconnect to the Multiplayer without restarting the game Best regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.