Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Iveco
  • American Garage Location
    California: San Francisco
  • EU Garage Location
    France: Calais

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

[C.T.I] RaimGamer [BR]'s Achievements

1. Valeu DJFrontier pela belíssima escolta no Comboio da C.T.I Log, pena que ainda não aceitou nosso convite para juntar-se a nós.. Haha! Abraços mano.
  2. Hello CaptainKostaZ, you could check my situation regarding a ban. The image of the tag change has already been sent and you can find this link: https://imgur.com/a/MNh2j

1. Instulent

Instulent

It's his birthday so not today :ph34r:

2. KhaosHammer

KhaosHammer

Hello,

The forum is not the proper place to be discussing ban/appeals or to send reports. It won't help you at all.
      Please use the ban appeal system and follow the appropriate ways rather than posting status on Staff profiles or topics in the forums.

Also, note that it can take some time until an admin reviews your appeal as they are very busy.

If you need more information, please read to the following topics :

Finally, you can complain about your ban by contacting the TruckersMP upper staff if you feel that the Admin did not issue it properly. If this is your case, use the Feedback system, you can find how to use it in the following topic :

Thank you for your understanding.

/Locked

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.