TriggerhappyRO

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About TriggerhappyRO

TriggerhappyRO's Achievements

1. Downgrade. It's probably going to be a short while until they get everything done for this version. They have to configure new No Collision Zones and probably other stuff, so I'm not going to hold my breath for an update coming out this week.
  2. Digging through the forums, I found this guy who seems to have the same issue: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/225-server-problem/ Could it be server-side or something regarding my ISP? I've checked my router, nothing seems wrong, I have no issues with anything else. Hell, I even shut down wi-fi altogether, but to no avail. It works every now and then, but it stops receiving data eventually and if I try to reconnect, either I don't see anyone around, or everyone is static and showing 0ms in the scoreboard.
  3. Switched to a cable connection, still no cigar. So it's not from the wi-fi.
  4. I have the same issue. Though, I must add that other players were able to see me move around, while experiencing what's been described in here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.