Shakes-Pear

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About Shakes-Pear

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Shakes-Pear's Achievements

1. Hey!! ^ This!! ^ Why not have two separate commands? And the devs have already shown they can implement time limits for using the command, so it can't be too complicated to time them differently, once the second command is implemented. I don't think having a fix command will make trolls start viewing ramming and hitting as not a problem... They obviously already think that. EU4 consistently tracks between 2% and 20% of EU2 levels. Not everybody wants to play on a borderline empty server. With /fix you can fix your truck anywhere. Don't have to teleport far away to service station anymore.
  2. Regarding WoT jobs: I believe it has been stated that the reason we can't use /fix with those jobs is that your damage is stored on SCS servers, to prevent cheating their system via save editing etc. Keep in mind WoT was designed to be used with vanilla ETS2/ATS, driving with AI traffic, and no trolls driving 140 km/h, so any crashes/damage to your cargo was due to your own reckless driving.
  3. I agree with this 100%. Adding the time limit and only fixing the truck makes it so you can't abuse it, and if you're rammed by trolls or reckless drivers blowing through red lights at 80+km/h then you are still able to drive away without having to F7 and possibly back-track on your route. We all hate trolls, but the simple fact is that they are always going to exist, at least at some level, and /fix allows people who want to use it to just continue their drive. And if you don't like /fix (it messes up the game economics, realism, etc), then you don't have to use it! I hope the devs don't permanently remove this feature just because a few loud people complained...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.