Imtiyaz

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About Imtiyaz

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Imtiyaz's Achievements

1. Dear 768.., I understand your problem and I will try my best to solve it. Firstly, try seeing if there is a space in front or behind the copied username, if so, remove them and try again. If this still doesn't work, try searching for another person, if this works this means that you have got the name wrong for the name you are trying to search. If this doesn't work try logging out and back in, closing the tab or browser and re-opening it. If you have any problems or further questions feel free to contact me or message me. Kind regards, Imtiyaz
  2. Dear Nicolas, I understand your issue and I will try my hardest to help. Try removing TruckersMP from your device. You can do this by going to the control panel (Search bar for Windows 10 & 7) Uninstall a program and search for TruckersMP. Now go to the website, login and install TruckersMP again. This should fix the problem as it should install TruckersMP with the update your having issues with. If you have any questions or need further help please feel free to contact me or message me. Kind Regards, Imtiyaz
  3. Finally! A Supported version has been released, Updated truckersMP And Im very excited.. Until a couple of seconds later it gives me a Fatal error message and My game just goes away..
  4. Hello, I know what you guys mean but currently it has already been updated, How do I downgrade and when I do downgrade what version do I do it to? Thanks
  5. Hi, I have the same problem, Its the exact same, Version 1.27.1.6, Im also not sure what to do.. It was working perfectly fine yesterday..
  6. Yestarday I play TruckersMP And it was great (Playing for quite a while now). Today I launched TruckerMP And this popped up. (Image linked.) I have a newer version, When I press yes the thing crashes, One of your forums is saying to downgrade, It said that the update was paused because content file locked, Reinstalled steam (With all my 50gb games) and the truckersmp installer, Same error pops up after downloading ets 2 and Truckersmp.. And I dont know what to put it to in the BETA Tab of propeties in ets 2 on steam, Please help!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.