• Known languages
    English, Russian

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Stobart Trucking

Recent Profile Visitors

1026 profile views

Vinegar3547's Achievements

1. @-XCE- Alright, I can live with no MP for a bit until I get my own truck Thanks!
  2. @-XCE- I know time doesn't stop in MP. The problem is that it's a quick job and you don't join the server until you've selected the job and that means that i'm selecting the job while off the server. Then once I load in and the server says I've joined, I get a late job message. An alternative option is to do quick jobs in SP until I get my own truck and then I can take jobs in the freight market which also means I don't take the job until I get it by driving around online.
  3. @Lorenita I've done that, but the problem is that I connect to the server only when I take the job which means I took the job offline.
  4. Is there any way to do quick jobs without them being instantly late in ets2?
  5. So, I am asked to get my game, ATS, checked before I can play. I click on check now and I wait 5 minutes and I refresh the page, everything reset. I click on check now again and it gives me the same message, "We are checking for your game, please wait for 5 minutes". I go to ATS Mp and start it up again. It still asks for me to get my game checked. I've tried everything. EDIT: It found my copy. Solved.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.