kidxrated

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About kidxrated

kidxrated's Achievements

1. Here in Canada we go by these rules most people on the CB don't even follow them and swear and violate the rules. GRS FCC CB
  2. Dose this mean we can make our skins and stuff ?? Also would have been cool to see a Multi theft auto style for this game would be amazing with mod support and stuff but if we can get our own skins or make them that will be cool as we can make company skins.
  3. very weird ill have to see aobut plugins then.
  4. wish I could make my sounds in here like this they are better for each truck.
  5. I dont listen to radio in game anyway, I listen to my radio staion through radio boss as i am a radio DJ. My radio is opus and is not compaitble with this game so yea so that cuts that out the way.
  6. do you mean an ets2mp sound plugin or no? I have a plugin i made or mod.
  7. So pretty much no mod capability at all? So no custom sound mods or custom VTC skins made the VT Companys?
  8. How can I get my sound pack to work online and custom truck skins to work online for us? I see a wintermod working.
  9. kidxrated

0.1.2 R2 Alpha

10kb what is up ill be here forever I already been here for almost an hour.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.